Tuesday, June 10, 2008

6 months and 13 days old....


Today we visited with the nice Dr. Culver today. I do enjoy flirting with him, all smiles, while he pokes me to make sure I'm growing right. I guess I am. My stats are as follows:

Weight: 17 pds.
Height: 28 1/2 inches (I am the height of an adverage 10 month old!)

I've been cleared for most solids, even stuff off of mommy and daddy's plates! (no syrup with those pancakes grandpa). When my stupid painful teeth come in, I have something called floride to take. So I'm tall and lean, and am 2 seconds from crawling. Sometimes I sleep through the night, sometimes I don't. Mommy got a new car I like. It's not as loud as her old one. I'm very happy and active right now. Mommy tells me in the next couple of days I'm signing up for swimming classes with Aunt Christie and Cousin Henry. How exciting! I love the water! That's all for now.

2 comments:

Anne said...

The only difference between this picture and one I have of you, is that you were on your belly. Must be something in our family's female genes that require at least one photo with blankets on our heads.

And Grandpa did get excited about pancakes when I told him real food was okee dokee.

Christie said...

Love the picture. Where's the baby!?

Yes, Henry is very excited about swimming. My friend took her kid to the Sherwood location and she said it's a bit overwhelming. Apparently they have overhead water spouts and buckets that fill and drop the water unexpectedly. This might be a bit of a crazy atmosphere for the little ones.