Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's happend.....

I'm late with this, but 2 nights ago I was sitting on the couch trying to eat dinner (pour judgment and a bad example I know, but it was take out and was fitting I ate it on the couch). My darling daughter was climbing all over me as she is the biggest mooch I've ever met. Tired of being a jungle gym for the day, I muttered UNDER MY BREATH...a certain 4 letter word (that doesn't start with the letter S) Then, just as I had done, with teeth clenched and all, that fabulous 4 letter word was repeated right back to me. I looked over at Nick, who's eyes were as wide as saucers. Now I'll have to REALLY start watching what I say, damnit.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Ah &$^%. The #^@& really hit the fan when that happened. The little creatures pick up everything you DON'T want them to.