Sunday, May 18, 2008

The wonderful world of solid foods...or so I'm told.

A few weeks ago mom and dad thought it would be fun/cute to give me a taste of something new. I'm a happy go lucky baby, so when they sat me in my bumbo (we didn't have a highchair yet mom said), daddy got the camcorder and mommy stuck some weird plastic thing in my mouth with a weird new taste. I promptly spit it out, because I wasn't sure what to do with it. Mommy and daddy laughed. I thought by spitting it out, that would show them I was done. But oh no, mommy went back for more. and more. and more. Mommy said something about "yummy pears". I spit more out then I ate but it was different. Mommy and daddy said something about trying banana's later.








So today, we tried banana's. I just got back from a super fun few days at Nana's and was all excited about mommy's new car. It drove real nice and smelled good. Mommy also said while I was gone my high chair came and mommy put it together all by herself. I wonder where things like that come from. Anyways, daddy got the camcorder again, mommy got the camera and I was situated in my hair chair. At least I was told it's mine. The fabric matches everything else of mine. My car seat, stroller, and swing. Mommy put that weird plastic spoon in my mouth again and this time my face went real funny. I didn't spit as much out this time, but it definatly tasted weird. Mommy kept singing me a song about b-a-n-a-n-a-s. It was really annoying. I really liked my high chair though. I slammed my hands down on it and talked all about it. And I wasn't even that messy. Mommy and daddy were proud, and once again I was spotlight! I was told we're doing it again this week with something else, something called a vegetable? Sounds like fun to me, I just want to sit in my chair and drool on something new!!




1 comment:

Christie said...

Any vegetables yet?