Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mommy has a slight obsession....

Mommy has a slight obsession with someone called Nancy Grace. See, when my grandma was here to meet me in June, she watched Nancy Grace every night. Then mommy started watching and really got into it. She makes sure not to miss an episode. I started to like her, because I usually take my evening cat nap while mommy watches. I sometimes dance to her theme music and clap when she comes on. Mommy calls grandma every now and then and they talk about the show. I just don't get what the big deal is!

Nana and grandpa went to some place not too long ago called Atlanta. While there, they did some CNN studio tour, which is where I'm told Nancy Grace tapes her show. Nana even got mommy and Nana Nancy Grace magnets! Grandma called mommy and they had a good laugh over it when grandma got hers in the mail.

I was a happy girl one night, and mommy was snapping away in pictures. She caught me, pointing to the show, telling her all about how she should call in! (secretly, we know grandpa tried to call in..but that's another story). Mommy wanted to show just how close me and Nancy Grace are....

No comments: