Friday, January 6, 2012

Oh how you were missed, Casey Anthony...

I was, for lack of a better word, obsessed with this trial. My mother in law was visiting from Montana when this first went down in 2008 and as she was watching it unfold on CNN, I became hooked. So when the "trial of the century" came due this year, I was ready. It drug on, days where I didn't worry about watching because I didn't care about the science of bugs that may or may not describe death drug on. Then of course, the infamous "Not Guilty" verdict. Of OJ proportions. I was at the eye Dr. trying on new glasses (my getting older eyes) and my mom texted me. I was so ready to be home and watching the SECOND that verdict was read. People were outraged, death threats ensued. It was mayhem. Then she disappeared. Just like that. Recently, a video has been uncovered of her, and she's as bat shit crazy as she's always been. Talking about how she doesn't like to be on camera, but will continue to do video diaries (bi-polar much?), her glasses are too big for her face, and she's obviously wearing a wig. There are also reports she has a boyfriend, a cell phone (gasp!!), and a job? What I want to know is, how does it feel to be the most hated girl in America Miss Anthony? Now back to our regular scheduled programming.

No comments: