Sunday, January 8, 2012

When insomnia strikes...

I have insomnia, and it's not my friend. My brain just does NOT shut down at night and I lay there thinking all sorts of things. I had tried Melatonin in the past, went away from it, and just recently I would try this "natural" remedy again. Melatonin, is also not my friend. It's not working. So the past few nights, and I lay in bed trying desperately to shut off the voice in my head, I read. I learn things at all hours of the night that would shock you. Here are a couple of tid bits from my most recent bout of this fabulous problem.

1. Alec Baldwin is back on Twitter (a side note: I don't tweet..it confuses me...but apparently his absence post "Words with Friends/Airplane" freakout) and he was missed by the Twitter community.

2.Justin Bieber got a tattoo of...wait for it...JESUS on the back of his calf. Oh Justin Bieber..why you gotta go all religious on us?

3.A guy who legally changed his name to "Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop" (no, I didn't make that up) was arrest in his home town last week. In my opinion, he's guilty of nothing but an AWESOME name. Then I pondered what you would call him.."Beezow"? "Mr. Bop-Bop?"

4. BEYONCE HAD HER BABY. I mean, really? This is EVERYWHERE on the net. Blue Ivy Carter? Ivy Blue Carter? Either way..that baby is rich, ya'll!

5. After all of this mind numbing information, I resorted to the current book I'm reading, "Summer at Tiffany".

No comments: