Sunday, January 1, 2012

We're baaaack!

Why hello there. The Amelia J family is still here. Life just got, well, busy. Mommy forgot to blog. I've been asked if I'm going to "re-start" the blog for a while, and always answered "yeah yeah". Well...Christmas 2010 came a friendly "wager", if you will, from sister in law Christie. She has participated in Blog365 once before, and challenged me to jump on board. Why not..as I've spent the past 30 min. reading through old blog posts, I'm missing out on writing down and documenting life! I'm thinking about starting another blog, and switching between the 2, but none the less..I take the "blog365 challenge of 2012" on! Plus, I'm thinking a handsome "reward" will be in order for me at the end...

1 comment:

Christie said...

Woohoo! I've been waiting all day for you to post what your new blog name was going to be.

This will be my third (not consecutive) year doing Blog 365. Also, I wasn't able to find the old Blog 365 page anymore, just something that is photo-related so, that's weird.