Monday, November 2, 2009

Surprise packages....

Mommy was so happy to see we got a package today, and it wasn't some type of bill. (although bills don't come in packages, it was just mail that wasn't a bill!) We got inside and opened it, and I noticed something wrapped in pretty Christmas paper. Mommy said it was for me, but wasn't sure if I could open it. A quick call to Montana Nana (the sender of the package) and we found out I got to open it! I tore it open and this is what I found....






Now this is a Glynn family tradition. Montana Nana can whip these out in like 10 minutes, and when mommy got her first pair while her and daddy were dating, she knew she had "made it into the family". We all have plenty of pairs, and these sure keep my feeties warm. It came with a cute hat too, but I wouldn't sit still long enough for mommy to get pictures of that. She'll have to try later. I love getting mail....

2 comments:

lindsay said...

i'm not sure which is sweeter- that you have a montana nana, or those little footsers all christmasfied!!!! very cute, 'melia bedelia!!!

word verification:
pizersat

Anne said...

Gresham Nana loves those skippers too! Looks forward to them every year!