Saturday, June 5, 2010

OMG I CUT HER HAIR!

No, not as drastic as I made it. Saturday morning humor. Ha. But I did cut it. And almost cried. I went into this weird, black out type state, trying to make sure I left her with SOME bangs...and as I cut the first time I was informed of what I was chanting over and over by my 2 1/2 year old. I hear her sweet little voice say "oh, God" back to me. Oops, must remember to watch what I say in an altered state. Needless to say, she still has bangs. They were getting too long and the poor child was falling all over herself (could just be that darn clumsy gene she got from mommy). It was traumatizing to mommy, Miss Amels lived just fine. And she doesn't have funky bangs, thank you very much. Although I do think this will be my last attempt at being a cosmetologist. Next time we're leaving it to someone with a license!

No comments: